Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Alec + Emily {City Romance Engagement}

These two are awesome. Not only were they so cute together strolling around Morris Avenue in downtown Birmingham, but they also let me try out doing my first Periscope broadcast live during their session! (If you want to see it, download the app & follow us @amberfordphoto) 



This was the first pose we filmed on Periscope... ah the romance <3 <3



After Morris Avenue, we drove a few blocks down to Railroad Park & did one more live broadcast, I think the second one ended up better than the first but check it out for yourself! This was the first of 2 poses we did for the Periscope - what a view!


And the second pose, so much love-ly-ness!


The park really blew me away this time, it was so gorgeous! I have not been a big fan of it but I think my mind is officially changed, just look at them in this scenery!




And then the sun started setting... it was wonderful to be there with Alec & Emily and get to capture the end of such an amazing session.



Oh and to finish up, these two broke out their team gear for a little cheer-off & shaker fight (friendly, of course)! They'll have a house divided on Iron Bowl day but I think they can make it work, haha!  



Hope you all enjoyed this little peek at their session, check back with us next summer for their wedding photos!!

No comments: